ATTwear is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. We have always had a robust and effective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. However, we recognize our obligation in updating and expanding this program to meet demands of the GDPR and other privacy policies around the world.
- Your information will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
- We use state-of-the-art measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out)
ATTwear is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purpose
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal date is inaccurate, having regard to the purpose for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal date are processed; personal data may be stored for longer period insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purpose in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposed or statistical purpose subject to implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- Processed in manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measure
We will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not. Generally, this information is requested when you purchase a product, subscribe to newsletter or other online services
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you information that will allow you to use our services
- To automatically customize your documents with your information
- To alert you of updates of our services, discounts or other promotional news from ATTwear
We collect your email when you sign up to our newsletter, so we send you information about ATTwear, discounts, new products and services
We collect your email address when you make a purchase to communicate with your invoice, your shipping information
We collect your address to ship your address.
We collect your phone number to contact you to get any clarification on your address
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purposes and that ATTwear is an authorized holder of such information. If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use our website but you will not be able to received services to access certain arears that requires personal information or registration.
- Access to your information
You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is always accurate and current. To review or update this information simply login to your account on ATTwear.com and make the necessary changes
- Security of information
ATTwear is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honored. We have taken strong security measure to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All sensitive data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted employee access.
We guarantee that all e-commerce transactions follow he latest security measures and use the best available technologies. Secure Sockets layer (SSL) technology is employed when you place online order or transmit sensitive information.
- Retention of information
- EU an EEA Users’ Rights
If you are habitually located in the European Union, or European Economic Area, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted or restricted. IN certain instances, you may have the right to the portability of your data. You can also ask us to not send marketing communication and not to use your personal data when we carry our profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving email newsletter and other marketing communication account messages will be unaffected if you opt-out by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails. Transactional from marketing communications.
- What we do with the information you share
Your information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted access.
When you register to our website, you are asked to provide your contact information, including a valid email address. We use this information to send you updates about ATTwear, order confirmations and information about our services. When you order from us, we ask for your credit card number and billing address. We use this information only to bill you for the product(s) you ordered at that time.
We may on occasion require the help of other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as packaging, shipping and delivery, customer support and processing event registration. We will only provide such companies with the information required for them to perform these services; these service providers are bond by strict privacy policies and are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
- Changes to this policy
- Enforcement of policy
If for some reason you believe ATTwear has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to promptly make corrections.
- Questions or comments
Effective date: March 5, 2019